Attention: Important Coronavirus Information
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) UPDATE -- PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE (posted 03/19/20)
As COVID-19 continues to spread, Richmond Eye will provide updates to appointments and clinical services as the situation changes.
**If you have an urgent or emergent eye problem, please call our office at (804) 270-0330**
All upcoming, non-emergent appointments are in the process of being rescheduled.
We are also continuing to cancel elective surgeries and procedures.
We will contact all patients who are impacted, and will do our best to reschedule you.
We are moving many existing face-to-face office appointments to virtual visits by phone or video, where appropriate.
Existing patients may call the office at (804) 270-0330 to:
- Schedule virtual video visits or phone conversations, make changes to existing appointments, and schedule follow-up appointments
- Request contact lens orders and refills
- Request medication refills
- Discuss prescriptions for replacement glasses
Richmond Eye is following the guidance of the CDC and the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Richmond Eye Associates takes the continued health and safety of our patients and staff very seriously. Please remember that many of our patients are in an age group that is particularly at risk from COVID-19.
We ask that you please call the office to reschedule your appointment:
- If you or anyone in your household has traveled outside of the United States or to one of the affected areas in the United States in the last 14 DAYS,
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced a fever in the last 14 DAYS,
- If you or anyone in your household has had a new undiagnosed cough in the last 14 DAYS.
If you meet any of the above criteria but also have an ocular condition or emergency that you believe will not allow for an appointment rescheduling, please call the office for further directions.
(Please note that all fees for late cancellations have been discontinued at this time).